// Egyptian Feet Page //
The keys of comfort in your shoes being heels height, shoe stability, stretch of material, foothold and the match between the shoe shape and your feet shape, the choice of your shoes’ design is a very important step....
" Egyptian feet " have toes that go down exactly in length from the big toe to the little toe with each toe being a bit shorter, which makes it the best fit for the “Pointy” shoe shape; there is also the “Straight open” option if you prefer open shoes:
* “Pointy” shoe shape is the best Closed toe option for your feet as it follows your toes regular decrease of length.
* For the Open toe option, selecting a “Straight open” shape (round shape with a crossing strap) will show off all your toes and will avoid having just your big toe popping out like with peep toe shapes.
* If you have popping out bones or sensitive feet parts, choose a design that fully covers it: having the shoe edge resting on it may be painful. A “Heart cut” (“V” shaped cleavage) with your “Pointy” shoes might be the best option. Also select a soft material for better comfort.
* If you have a thinner than usual feet, better select a Closed toe option as it will prevent it from sliding forward
* If you have larger than usual feet, better select Sandals designs with soft materials for better stretch.
or Go to :