// Roman Feet Page //
The keys of comfort in your shoes being heels height, shoe stability, stretch of material, foothold and the match between the shoe shape and your feet shape, the choice of your shoes’ design is a very important step....
" Roman feet " have the first three toes of equal length and the last two slightly shorter than the first three and each other, which is great fit for the Round closed toe or the Butterfly open toe shape:
* The " Round closed" shape tor he "pointy round" are great options as they follow the natural round shape of your feet.
* As for the Open toe options, the “ Regular open toe ” , the "Butterfly" shape or any similar shapes, will be great for nicely showing your toes while maintaining your feet.
* If you have popping out bones or sensitive feet parts, choose a design that fully covers it: having the shoe edge resting on it may be painful. A “Heart cut” (“V” shaped cleavage) or the "Butterfly" shape might be the best options. Also select a soft material for better comfort.
* If you have a thinner than usual feet, better select a Closed toe option as it will prevent it from sliding forward
* If you have larger than usual feet, better select Sandals designs with soft materials for better stretch.
or Go to :