// Greek Feet Page //
The keys of comfort in your shoes being heels height, shoe stability, stretch of material, foothold and the match between the shoe shape and your feet shape, the choice of your shoes’ design is a very important step....
" Greek feet " have a second toe longer than the big toe and then toes decrease in length in stair-step formation, which creates an almost inverted “U” shape at the front of the foot. If you have a Greek feet shape, the slender round ("Pointy Round") closed toe shape or the Open toe U shape could be the best:
* The " Slender round ("Pointy Round") Closed shape is a great option as it follows the natural inverted “U” shape of your feet.
* As for the Open toe options, selecting a “ U-Shape” (narrow peep toe) for your Sandals or Pumps will give you the peep toe look while preventing your longer toe from popping out while maintaining better your feet.
* If you have popping out bones or sensitive feet parts, choose a design that fully covers it: having the shoe edge resting on it may be painful. A “Heart cut” (“V” shaped cleavage) or the "Butterfly" shape might be the best options. Also select a soft material for better comfort.
* If you have a thinner than usual feet, better select a Closed toe option as it will prevent it from sliding forward
* If you have larger than usual feet, better select Sandals designs with soft materials for better stretch.
or Go to :