QUICK REMINDER OF THE BASICS
Every feet are different but to ensure best fit, here are some tips to keep in mind:
-- More details in the Quizz here --
* If you have an Egyptian feet shape, the Pointy shape or the Straight open shape might be the best.
* If you have a Greek feet shape, the slender round ("Pointy Round") closed toe shape or the Open toe U shape could be the best.
* If you have a Roman feet shape, Round shape, regular open toe or Butterfly shape can be the best.
* If you have a Square feet shape, Straight open or Round shape can be the best
* If you have popping out bones or sensitive feet parts, choose a design that fully covers it (Butterfly and Heart cut are usually best) ; having the shoe edge resting on it may be painful. Also select a soft material for better comfort.
* If you have a thinner than usual feet, better select Closed toe or Open U shape, as it will prevent it from sliding forward.
* If you have larger than usual feet and/or sensitive feet, better select among Sandals designs and soft Leathers for better stretch & comfort.
* If you are not familiar with balance on heels, choose a larger heel for better stability and go for T-strap sandals for better feet hold.
Now you are good to go!
* Customization not available on Mobile version
MAKE YOUR OWN - PUMPS (*from 259USD)
a- I want PUMPS
b- I want other types of SHOES
2. Choose your Heels (Best high for you)
3. Add your Colors & Materials
** Heel is same color than the Back of the shoes**
Color replacing Black
Color replacing White
** Platform is same color than the Front of the shoes**
If you want more options or if you need to discuss with us, don't hesitate to Contact us Here
* Please keep in mind that the above drawings are informative only, so the actual shoes could be slightly different.
Write down each code
on a Memo
Should looks like...
B-- , (M-- if 3 parts), F-- , H-- ,C--/--
Yes, the good old way!